car batteries, boat batteries, caravan batteries
Founded by Edward Leslie Dixon, Dixon Batteries produced it’s first batteries in 1955 in a small shop in Leslie Street, Vereeniging. Much of their success can be attributed to the realisation that exceptionally high quality standards had to be maintained not only with the product but also in the service that they gave. They achieved this by consistently producing batteries which outlasted their standard 12 month guarantee. The company is one of the few battery manufactures in the world capable of successfully recycling the complete battery.
Today the business is housed in a modern factory on Johannesburg Road, Vereeniging. Richard, who took over as director when his father and mother retired, has since been joined by his son Russell, making Dixon Batteries a third generation company.
company manufactures a full range of batteries for all cars, taxis, trucks, tractors, boats and caravans, which are sold through leading motor spares outlets country-wide.